For the benefit of the members of the BCBA & the legal community of Maryland, the BCBA has provided the following information & links specifically designed to aid attorneys in locating people, resources and information.
- Baltimore County Circuit Court (including daily Circuit Court docket)
- Baltimore County District Court (locations, directions and contact information)
- Maryland Judiciary
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Maryland Judiciary Case Search
- Maryland Licensed Attorneys
- Baltimore County Circuit Court Law Library
Connecting people to community services. Search for: Services, Program Information, Maps, Directions. Substance Abuse Treatment, Job Readiness, Victim Services, Housing Services, Health Services, Emergency Food Providers, HIV/AIDS Resources, Buprenorphine Certified Physicians, AA Meeting Lists, Mental Health Services, Family Assistance, Juvenile Services, NA Meeting Lists, Parole and Probation Offices, Public Schools
- Maryland Judiciary’s Report on Self-Represented Litigants, Clearing a Path to Justice.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Local and Specialty Bar Associations