If you sign up as a panel member of the Baltimore County Lawyer Referral Service, you will receive referrals based on case type and geographical location. We advertise this program in the on our website, through out the community and through other service agencies.
Shifts are available to panel members where they can screen calls in two-hour increments and take the case of their choice.
Current Year (July-June) Panel Registration Packet
Our referral year runs from July 1 - June 30. You can sign up at any point during the year and will need to reapply for every year that you would like to remain on Lawyer Referral.
LRIS Application - Rules-Min Qualifications 2017-18 click to download the current Panel Registration and Rules.
You will need to send the following to Cathi Burke at 100 County Courts Building, 401 Bosley Avenue - Towson, MD 21204:
- A check payable to the Baltimore County Bar Association for Registration and Panel Fees
- Completed Registration Forms (pages 1 and 2)
- Signed Certification and Statement of Panel Member (page 11)
- Malpractice Insurance Certification and Idemnification Agreement (page 12)
- A copy of the Declaration Sheet from your legal malpractice carrier
Pages 1, 2, 11, 12 and your Declaration Sheet